Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Music Composition Project Grade 4
Transcript of Music Composition Project Grade 4
Does it sound right?
Are you missing any notes?
Did you write down a different rhythm
from your original tune? Step 5 REPEAT EVERYTHING AGAIN to create
new material for your song! It will make sure you have the right number of beats in each measure. Add rhythm and make sure you have the correct number of beats in each measure! Project Outline Compose on the xylophone a piece of music that represents YOU.
Begin by creating a "question" for your piece that is 8 beats long, followed by an "answer" that is also 8 beats long.
Make sure you follow these steps to write down your music accurately!