Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Death by Prezi (and how to avoid it)
Transcript of Death by Prezi (and how to avoid it)
Death by Prezi
And how to avoid it
Presented by Russell Anderson-Williams
FLIGHT SAFETY INFORMATION
This is important
Oh and don't forget about this
Oh I also forgot to mention....
DO NOT PANIC
Please follow the advice given by your Pilot to avoid Death by Prezi
Why does it happen?
Face the consequences
Sued for causing injury
People will feel sick
They will only remember a bad experience
They won't fly with Prezi airways ever again!
They will use OLD FASHIONED methods!
let this happen!
So how do we avoid....
Give audience a demo of what Death by Prezi is and how it might look
Avoiding Death by Prezi
Prezi flight school
Plan your flight path & know your destination
What is your destination?
Explain how to plan a Prezi in the right way to avoid Death by Prezi
Help them realise why Death by Prezi happens
How will you get there?
The view from above
Mind Map for this Prezi
The Big Picture
NO FLY ZONE
NO FLY ZONE
You have been
Building your Prezi
Some in flight snacks
Frames and Paths
Time to fly
Always plan your Prezis
4. Beware of the No Fly Zone
1. Know where you are going
2. Give passengers a smooth flight
3. Use the Big Picture technique
One last click to see how this Prezi was delivered live at Prezi Day 2013