Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Clean Logistics
Transportation doesn't have to be dirty
What is LNG?
Let's Break Down the Costs
Cost of Fuel
Lifespan of vehicles
We strive to provide low-cost and environmentally friendly freight trucking services to the auto industry by utilizing clean and inexpensive natural gas.
A cleaner auto industry. A cleaner America.
Outsource - Direct Marketing
How we market?
Industry Average Salary $45,000
Competitors Have Unfilled Positions
Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
Diesel: $100,000 - $150,000
LNG: $160,000 - $200,000
Avg. $40,000 more
Savings of $20,000/yr
Gallons of Fuel 20,500/yr
Diesel: 3 years
LNG: Up to 7 years
LNG vs. Diesel
Strategy & Resilience
Competitive Fuel Prices
The Automotive Industry and
The US Economy
GDP: 3 to 3.5%
Employment: 716,900 (2011)
Employment: 3.6M jobs (2012)
2.3% of GDP
from Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association