Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Amazing Facts About Brazil.
Transcript of The Amazing Facts About Brazil.
Brazil has many Religions
Other Religions Then Christian
• Muslim (or Islam)
• Jehovah’s Witness
1. Brazil is the biggest country in South America.
2.The population of Brazil in 2012 was 198.7 Million People.
Did You Know?
3. Brazil is known for the best coffee in the World.
4. Brazil is the fifth largest country.
They had a First Women President
Top Tourist Visits
8.Fernando de Noronha
7.Historic Center of Olinda
1.Christ the Redeemer
History Of Brazil
I Ran Out Of Ideas .-.
So Enjoy This Video Of Brazil's Beautiful Sights :)
You can be adventures and go scuba diving!, Hang Gliding In Rio De Janeiro
and other Fun stuff to MANY to name .
FUN things to do in Brazil :D
Population:198.7 million people (2012)
Land Area:3,265,059 sq mi (8,456,511 sq km); total area: 3,286,470 sq mi (8,511,965 sq km
Growth Rate: 1.1%
Largest Cities:São Paulo, 19,900,000; Rio de Janeiro, 11,836,000; Salvador, 2,590,400; Belo Horizonte, 5,736,000; Recife, 1,485,500; Porto Alegre, 4,034,000
Its the only Latin nation that derives its language.
The natives inhabits Tupí-Guaraní Indians.
First women president was Lula on October 2010's.
Brazil's economic freedom score is 57.7.
The First Women President
The first women of Brazil was Dilma Roussedd, she was ranked 85th out of 148..
53% of brazilian in university's are Females, they mostly go in for health & Human Science. Women.