Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of European Geography
Sixth Grade - Social Studies
When II War World ended, Europe was divide in two: East (communist countries) and West (capitalist countries).
In 1989 this division disappeared with the fall of The Berlin Wall. Therefore nowadays we can affirm that Europe it’s organized in two kind of countries; the ones that belong to the European Union (EU) and the ones who don’t. (page 188)
Political division of Europe
Be careful the political division is not the same as the geographical regions of Europe!!
Use the follow web to locate the next European countries:
List of European countries
Using your Atlas locate the next physical features of the European relieve; follow the next instructions:
1. Paint with blue all the water relieve
2. With a blue marker, pencil or pen locate the rivers
3. With a black marker or pen locate the corresponding numbers of the water physical features
4. Use brown or green to locate the land physical features
5. Use a red marker or pen to locate the corresponding number of the land physical features
Water physical Features
Land physical Features
1. Mediterranean Sea
2. Black Sea
3. North Sea
4. Baltic Sea
5. Adriatic Sea
6. Aegean Sea
7. Ionian Sea
8. Rhine River
9. Tiber River
10. Ebro River
11. Po River
12. Volga River
13. Danube River
14. Thames River
15. White Sea
3. Ural Mountains
6. Iberian Peninsula
7. Scandinavian Peninsula
8. Balkan Peninsula
9. Italian Peninsula
10. North German Plain
11. Gibraltar Strait
12. English Channel
15. Mount Vesuvius