Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lines On A Royal Wedding
Transcript of Lines On A Royal Wedding
but particularly to have, repeatedly, on the horse-hair stuffing
of the bed of your ancestors while the footman waits, discreetly,
till you’re spent, then steps in
to remove the royal prophylactic?
Do you promise to love this woman,
love and honour her?
Not the constitutional imperatives
of love, but the eyes-rolled-back abandon of the union, the fizz of lust
that bursts as she divests herself
of ermine-trimmed bikini
and whispers in your ear
Your…Majesty. Do you promise to obey? Obey the things which no-one should ignore – the glory of the orb and sceptre, weighed in trembling hands, shyly in the shadowed light, then curious, then unashamed and commonplace, a part
of what you are,
as the changing of the guard. Lines on a Royal Wedding