Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The HourGlass Adventure
Transcript of The HourGlass Adventure
Over the next few days
1. The HourGlass Witch
One upon a time, far, far away, there lived a witch. And not just any witch, an hourglass witch! She lived in an hourglass castle and wore hourglass dresses. But there was one thing she longed to do. She longed to become wicked!
2. Her Plan
The witch did not know how to go about her plan, and spent many useless nights, talking to her magic hourglass. "My dear, if only I could bring some children here, they would help greatly.... Yes! My dear, yes! Children. Why did I not think of that before? Why I hate children! They would inspire my wickedness! Come, Come, let us away! I must find children!"
"Here little boy" wispered the witch in vain. 'Are all children this dumb?' she wondered in her head. 'this little mite is just not coming!' "Stupid clothes" the witch muttered again and again. "They are obisesly stopping him from coming over. But just then, the boy saw her. "Come with me little boy. Your head is already full of who knows what. I can not do anymore harm."