Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Japanese Mythology
Tentei loved the clothing she made, however it lead to her being depressed because she didn't have someone to love.So Tentei sent her to the other side of the Milky Way .Where she meet Hikoboshi, they fell madly in love and they got married. This lead to Orihime not wanting to weaving clothing anymore and Hikoboshi's cows running around heaven (causing problems) Orihime and Hikoboshi Characters: Orihime, weaving princess Hikoboshi, Cow Herder Star Tenei, sky king, the universe itself and
Orihime's Father And a Kappa, This one is too
ugly So instead, we'll
use this one The story starts the same, with Orihime and Hikoboshi being separated Orihime's side: There are many versions of the story Orihime and Hikoboshi. The story up above is the most common one. Now we're going to tell a even better and a more fun version. Hikoboshi's side: Kappa's side: The End