Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solar Panel Research
Transcript of Solar Panel Research
By Zella Boor
Who Was The First Person To Use Solar Energy And When?
1. Sir John Hershel in the early 1800's.
In What Ways Do We Use Solar Energy After It Is Converted To Thermal Energy?
What Are The Ethical Dilemmas
Of Solar Energy?
In some other countries the climate may not let the solar panels work therefor they couldn't have and solar energy
We Can Use It For Hot Water and Heating in households.
What Are The Benefits Of Solar Energy?
It can power lots of things and save other types of energy. Even though some people try to conserve energy, it still is wasted.
What Are The Limitations Of Solar Energy?
It is expensive and it doesn't work at night. It also takes up a lot of space.
What Are The Ways That Solar Energy Is Converted Into Electricity?
Solar panels have solar cells. These cells are tiny disks that are semiconductors. The light that hits the solar panels gets converted into energy and then the energy will flow through circuts.