Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Synchronous Generators
Construction and Operation Principle
Analyze the performance characteristics of synchronous machines
How to Obtain Model Parameters?
Internal Generated Voltage
Mohd Fakhizan Romlie, PhD
POWER AND TORQUE
Synchronous Generator Operating Alone
0. What is synchronous generator function?
1.Magnetic principle used?
2.What supply required?
3.Main components with detail description?
4. How electricity generated?
5. From which part actually you get the electric output?
6. How do you supply mechanical power?
7. What is synchronous speed?
A 415-V, 50-Hz, Y-connected, four-pole synchronous generator has a synchronous reactance of 0.1 and an armature resistance of 0.01 . At full load, the machine supplies 1 kA at 0.8 power factor lagging. The friction and windage losses are 30 Kw whereas the core losses are 25 kW. Determine the efficiency of the generator at the full load condition. State all the assumptions made.