Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of RtI Refresher
Take note of anything postive
or negative in this RtI meeting.
How many Tiers in RtI?
When do we move a student to another Tier?
How do I request a meeting with the committee?
What do you think?
Provide high quality intervention for 6 weeks
Collect documentation and data
Thinking about last year.....
Are you comfortable with the process? Why or Why not?
Need to make changes?
We'll meet on all Tier 2 and 3's
What is RtI?
Response to Instruction and Intervention
Prevention and early intervention
Systematic response a school take when students are not successful in the classroom.
RTI is a joint effort led by general education
What RTI is NOT
A road map to SpEd
SpEd is not a place – the most intensive intervention.
Only for beginning reading
Only for non-title I, non-ESL, or non-SpEd students.
An optional intervention program if schools elect to use it