Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The difference between Mechanical and Electromagnetic Waves
Transcript of The difference between Mechanical and Electromagnetic Waves
by consistently changing fields. Electromagnetic waves travel through a vacuum, or empty space as well as matter. Waves & particles are two different types of Electromagnetic waves. The three main types of Mechanical waves are transverse, longitudinal, and surface waves! properties of mechanical waves are frequency, period, wavelength, wave speed, crest, trough and amplitude. Properties of electromagnetic waves are wavelength & frequency. electromagnetic waves can carry energy
but cannot transport matter!!! mechanical waves..... Reflect... Refract... AND Diffraction... DIFFERENCES