Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 10/17/2016
October 17th, 2016
Effective Nuclear Charge
Net attraction between protons and valence electrons of an atom.
Distance from the center of the nucleus to the boundary of the surrounding cloud of electrons.
The measure of the tendency of an atom to attract a bonding pair of electrons.
Periodic Trend: Atomic Radius
Periodic Trend: Electronegativity
Lab 8: Create a Rainbow of Flames
To Submit on Friday
Write a proper paragraph explaining why different chemicals make different colored flames. (1 per group)
1) Create a plan to make a rainbow of colors in the lab on Thursday.
2) Make a list of materials you will need.
3) Discuss your plan with Mr. Horras.
4) Make your rainbow on Thursday.
1) Finish Lab Activity 7 if not finished.
(Collapse A Can)
2) Review your group lab report with Mr. Horras.