Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Open Source Tools for Continuous Deployment
Transcript of Open Source Tools for Continuous Deployment
Developers and Operations Teams collaborates by writing code, Chef recipes for infrastructure and database migrations with Flyway
Jenkins uses that knowledge to drive integration and deployment automations
From Chef's definitions, Vagrant generates consistent development environments
The same Chef definitions are used by Jenkins to generate Test environments. Vagrant makes it easy to rebuild and reset those environments
Docker encapsulates the full stack
that applications need, making them
portable across providers
Ops uses Rundek to manage all environments, and it can interface with Jenkins to create self-service infrastructure provisioning for Devs to use
Using Packer to automatically
generate images, Jenkins can deploy the full stack to multiple cloud providers or local hardware