Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of electricity
Some materials will allow electricty to travel through them theese materials are called conducturs. Metal is a type of conducturs tthe materials that do not allow electricty to travel through them are called insalaters rubber is a type of in salator.
A property of some particles which determins their electromagnetic interactions which is influinced by the electro magnet ic fieleds.
a movement or flow of electrical charged particles measured in atmospheres.