Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nurse pediatrics
The profession of providing care of the sick. They prevent illnesses, they advocate in health care for individuals, families,communities, and the population.
Things i would like to know
- What kind of degree you need
- Can nurses perform an emergency surgery if needed.
- How much does a nurse make.
- Kinds of classes i would need to take in college.
- Why is nursing such an important role.
Why Its important
- Nursing is important because it looks at the whole person's health.
- They do a lot of teaching families about a persons health issues.
- A lot of caring, they're pretty much the back bone.
What they do