Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Test driven CSS
Transcript of Test driven CSS
Test-driven CSS development
Flat files - no serverside dependencies
An efficient way to work
Define the problem before solving it
Make code reusable
What we need ...
Solid code reduces uncertainty
Test coverage lets you improve and refactor existing code
Reduce the amount of code
We could really use this in CSS!
"Your development environment must provide rapid response to small changes"
- Kent Beck
Works instantly with browser refresh
Minimal bloat in test suite.
Jakob Løkke Madsen