Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What happens to sugar in a cup of tea?
Transcript of What happens to sugar in a cup of tea?
to help the sugar molecules
dissolve in the tea There is a limit to how much solute fits into a solution- so too much sugar won't dissolve. What happens to sugar in tea?
By John McGuire In liquids such as tea there are millions of particles with small bonds between each of them,so they can bounce off each other and move or flow. This is the basic
for sugar This is the basic
for tea In solids such as sugar there are millions of particles with stronger bonds so its bonds would need to weaken for it to move or flow. "tea" H2O crystals of sugar The sugar molecules
are dissolved in a solution of H2O and
tea one lump or ten?