Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daily Lesson Log
Transcript of Daily Lesson Log
Lessons Guidelines: • Teachers with less than two (2) years
teaching experience shall be required to
prepare DLPs which shall include the
following: • Teachers of all public elementary and
secondary schools will have more time for
the preparation of necessary support
instructional materials and student-centered
activities • Teachers who have been in the service for
more than two (2) years, private school
experience included, shall not be required to
prepare detailed lesson plans (DLPs). • They may adopt the Daily Lesson Logs (DLLs)
Other Activities -Objectives
-Assignment • Teachers may make modification of / or
derivation from the TGs/TMs whenever
necessary to suit the learners’ ability
provided that the learning standards and
competencies are met. Teachers’ Guides (TGs) / Teachers’