Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physical and Chemical changes
Transcript of Physical and Chemical changes
A physical change in a substance doesn't change what the substance is. In a chemical change where there is a chemical reaction, a new substance is formed and energy is either given off or absorbed. For example, if a piece of paper is cut up into small pieces it still is paper.
Lets look at an example...
Watch Mr Harvey
1. Was it Physical or chemical change?
2. What did the Manganese Dioxide do?
Physical or chemical changes here?
Examples of Physical and chemical changes at home:
10 of them
Making fools gold
We reacted ____ ______ with _______. It made an ______ coloured glow. The prodict was called ____ _________. This was a _________ change because....
Some HARD questions...
20th September 2018
To know the differences between physical and chemical changes