Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe for your sandwich
Grains- the bread
Vegetable- the onions and other various veggies
Meat- the steak itself
Dairy- the cheese they put on the sandwich
History of your sandwich
The cheesesteak was developed in the early 20th century "by combining frizzled beef, onions, and cheese in a small loaf of bread."
Poem about your sandwich
How it got its name
Food Groups your sandwich represents
The Philly Cheese Steak is American Dream story of two brothers, and a sandwich that started by chance and evolved, including a feud!
A Philly cheesesteak on a long Italian roll would be very nice right now.
I want fried onions, and give me hot peppers too.
At the moment, I'm hungry!
5 Questions about your sandwich
Where did the Philly Cheese Steak come from?
When was the Philly Cheese Steak invented?
How is the Philly Cheese Steak made?
What's in the Philly Cheese Steak?
What type of meat is in a Philly Cheese Steak?
Citations for information/pictures used