Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Concept Map of Chapter 10.3-10.4 by Jojo Choi (9),Whitney Liu (27)
Transcript of Concept Map of Chapter 10.3-10.4 by Jojo Choi (9),Whitney Liu (27)
than 5.6, it is considered as acid rain Causes the SULPHUR DIOXIDE & NITROGEN OXIDES
react with water & oxygen in the air produce SULPHRIC ACID & NITRIC ACID the acids make the rainwater more acidic,
ACID RAIN is formed Effects 1. corroding metal products 2. corroding building materials & statues 3. killing aquatic life 4. damaging the forests Video acid react with calcium carbonate (CaCO corrode the building which use
the materials that contain calcium carbonate,
such as : marble ,limestone,etc. form CARBON DIOXIDE 3 )