Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Design Process
Transcript of The Design Process
-Is there someone in the community who can help you? 3. Think of Solutions: -brainstorm in your group, use the internet, experts. Write it all down, draw, whatever helps you solve your problem.
How to keep going... -How did your design work?
-Can you make it better?
-Tell me, specifically in words and pictures. Use your imagination 1. You are given a problem Get in Action: -Choose the best solution.
-Build a prototype or model.
-Try out your solution, see how well it works. Be objective. Repeat steps from before, design, test, redesign, retest
AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED TO! Putting it all Together: