Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Battle of Brandywine
Transcript of The Battle of Brandywine
The Colonists were led by George Washington. They had 14,600 soldiers. They were fighting for their homeland.
The British were led by Sir William Howe. The British were trying to remain in control of the American Colonies. They had 15,500 soldiers.
300 killed in battle.
The British defeated the Colonists at the Battle of Brandywine.
The Battle of Brandywine took place on Thursday, September 11th, 1777. It was located near Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
89 killed in battle.