Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DO NOW
M: In your seat
V: Level 0
P:Answer the following on your DO NOW
With the person next to you...
Talk about your list...
Do you agree/disagree?
Choose one of the appropriate graphs to express your data.
1. What will the best way to present this data be?
2. What will you need?
3. Make sure all plots have appropriate axis and range.
Bar graph your data
Analyze your data.. on a seperate piece of paper
Include the following in your analysis..
- 1. Do you see a trend?
- 2. How would this graph correlate if we were talking about weight instead of mass?
- 3. Any outliers or errors that need to potentially be addressed?
Using Google sheets
Plug in your data into the app google sheets on your chrome book
1.Have column A be all the label's you will use
2. Have column B have all the measurements collected in class.
-Be creative change graphs colors/pictures.
-Have a title
-Could you use different types of charts? You DECIDE!!!!
When completed email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Now: Could you find anywhere, where there is no matter?
Write down similarities and differences you notice with these graphs
- x & y axis where are they?
-Making an appropriate range.
-Have each item labeled.
-Have an appropriate check list
The Skeleton of a Graph
Appropriate Range for your numbers
What supplies did you use?