Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Germination
By Jess and Ben
Pollination is the process by which pollen is transferred in the reproduction of plants.
Germination is the growth of an embryonic plant contained within a seed: it results in the formation of the seedling.
Green plants have cell walls with cellulose and characteristically obtain most of their energy from sunlight