Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fashion Designing
- 6+ years of teaching Fashion Designing and Merchandising
- Teacher at Sno-Isle Tech
- Owns an antique shop (clothing) - Style
- Sewing Volunteering Fashion Designing Why did you choose your project?
Prior Knowledge "Art is important to human society because it is unique and it allows each and every one of us to have our own personality." & Learning Process "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
- Coco Chanel Craft Fair Highs Lows - Time management
- Scheduling with mentor
- Equipments & Fabrics - Messing up
- Contacting mentor in WA Conclusion What would I do differently? What would I do with this new skill? Personal Growth Special Thanks To: Works Cited - - Susan Rowe
- Ms. Rancone
- Cheenou Lo Thank You Thesis Statement Challenges - Sewing
- Embroidery - Career/Education - Sew shirts, pants, bikini
- How to use scrap fabrics Chanel, Coco. "Fashion Quotes." BrainyQuote. Xplore, 2001. Web. 20 May 2013.
"Fashion and Art." Fashion and Art. Tirocchi, n.d. Web. 17 May 2013.
Jechow, Elyssa. "Is Fashion Art?" The Muse Dialogue. Musedialogue, n.d. Web. 20 May 2013.
"Welcome." FASHION RELATED. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 May 2013.
Williams, Doshia. "Fashion Is Art." Fashion Is Art. Slideshare, 9 Mar. 2009. Web. 17 May 2013. Surprises - Time to make the dress & Volunteering