Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Barbed wire
The negative effects are if a person or animal is trying to pass through or over the barbed wire they will suffer bad injury's. Positive and negative effects Economy The low cost of barbed wire led to more land use, rising settlement rates, increased land values, and greater crops. Research Sources "The History of BarbedÂ Wire." About.com Inventors. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Oct. 2012. <http://inventors.about.com/od/bstartinventions/a/BarbedWire.htm>.
"The Kansas Barbed Wire Museum." The Kansas Barbed Wire Museum. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Oct. 2012. <http://www.rushcounty.org/barbedwiremuseum/>.
"Brief History of Barbed Wire." Brief History of Barbed Wire. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Oct. 2012. <http://www.rushcounty.org/barbedwiremuseum/bwhistory.htm>.