Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Utopian Society
Transcript of My Utopian Society
1) Money Managers
Money Managers help with managing the people’s money so no one can go in debt.
In case you’re injured or aren’t feeling well, doctors will help make you as good as new
3) Designers and Architects
Everyone should have their own unique homes to live in or buildings to work in so the designers and architects work together to both design these things.
We have to grow and produce food in order to live!
You would have to educate all the people in my society before they are able to be adults. List of Rules 1) Everyone must stay in school until they graduate from college
2) No intentionally killing or injuring another person
3) You may not abuse children, animals, or any other people
4) No stealing from any other person or place
5) No weapons unless defending yourself
6) No taking drugs that were not prescribed by your doctor
7) No smoking
8) No drinking smoothies and flying on your jetpack at the same time
9) No texting and flying
10) No littering My society is different from the world that we live in now because it is a healthier and safer environment to live in. Very rarely is there any type of tragic accident that frightens the citizens. The worst it ever is for our citizens in Pentanatian are jetpack collisions which everyone is working to improve on. All the people have laid out an amazing future for themselves with very healthy lives. And there is a smoothie shop on every block! This world needs my perfect society because everyone should have a happy and healthy life. Every person has a meaning in life, so you need my society to help inspire people to take a journey leading to their succession. Besides, who doesn’t love smoothies?