Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Research
of people such as
parents, farmers, teachers, etc?
2) Is it widespread or
does it concern
1) Is the problem a
current and timely
Is being bias natural to teachers?
What is "bias"?
Bias is an unfair favor of or against one thing, person, or a group compared with another. It exists usually at home particularly on siblings, even at school where students experience unjust comparison.
What triggers teachers on being bias in the class?
> Personal Experiences
- relating their personal life on student's behavior
- teachers focus on one or more student in the classroom
> Same Interests
- mutual understanding
The effect of teachers unfair favor on students' study behavior.
Does academic ranking affect the teacher's way on being bias?
Do smarter students get more attention?
Do teachers require specific capabilities?
THE THREE MAIN PROBLEMS
1) What triggers teachers on being bias in the class?
2) The effect of teachers unfair favor on students' study behavior.
3) Does academic ranking affect the teacher's way on being bias?
Does it affect the students' knowledge and understanding on the subject?
Would it make the students more competitive or would it make the students' confidence be degraded?
Yes. Most of society's population consists of students and teachers which basically mean that they're all contributors to society's development.
Yes. With the research, the teachers, parents and students would have an understanding on why teachers have biases.
Yes because teachers nowadays are prone in displaying undivided attention towards a certain student/students.
4) Does it relate to
of the government?
5) Who are the stakeholders?
Our stakeholders would be our:
> Respondents - Teachers and students
> Strength - Administrators, principal, teachers
> Weakness/threat - Students and teachers
6) What are the direct and indirect,
short and long range impact
on the welfare of a group of people
or the society as a whole?
Yes because it also has something to do with community's citizens and government's programs concerning fair treatment among others.
There would be a hint of guilt on the teachers and they could be more conscious about them being bias.