Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PsychoDynamic Theory
The Childhood stages of development during which, according to Freud, the id's pleasure-seeking energies focus on distinct erogenous zones.
This theory assumes that various unconscious psychological processes interact to determine our thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
"The Structure of Personality"
SOCIAL WORK Practice