Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Porcupines
Porcupines are herbivores, so they consume bark, leaves, salt, fruit, twigs, buds, and evergreen needles. Porcupines are preyed upon by cougars, coyotes, and bobcats. To protect them from these predators, they use their sharp quills. Once the quills are lodged into the enemy, they won't attempt to hunt it. Porcupines can live up to 20 years. They are as long as 29 inches, and have an 8 inch tail. Their features are a dull snout and short legs. Their feet have curved, long claws. Their top teeth continue to grow throughout it's life. To keep it's teeth sharp, it gnaws on hard things. All in all, this is all about the porcupine and it's habitat.