Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of KiwiSaver
What is KiwiSaver?
- Kiwisaver is a voluntary organization based in NZ
- They created themselves to assist Kiwis with their long-term retirement savings
- Their organization is designed to be hassle-free and they have made it easy to maintain a regular savings pattern
If any of your income is subject to PAYE, when you join KiwiSaver you will be considered an employee, and contributions will be deducted from your gross salary or wage. You can decide if you contribute 3%, 4% or 8%.
Employees aged between 18 and 65