Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Popocatépetl volcano
Volcano Popocatepetl, whose name is the Aztec word for smoking mountain, towers to 5426 m 70 km SE of Mexico City to form North America's 2nd-highest volcano.
Popocatepetl is one of Mexico's most active volcanoes.
In the past years before Europeans came, large eruptions made giant mud flows that has buried Atzteque lands, even the pyramids.
Picture of the volcano
Fun Facts about the Eruptions
There is dominantly explosive, construction of lava domes that comes on the volcano.
Map of the volcano