Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ESTRUCTURA DE VOZ PASIVA Y VOZ ACTIVA
Transcript of ESTRUCTURA DE VOZ PASIVA Y VOZ ACTIVA
Sujeto + Verbo To be + Verbo en participio + Objeto.
Pasar oraciones de la voz activa a la voz pasiva
1) Cambiar el orden del sujeto y el objeto.
2) Añadir el auxiliar “to be” en el tiempo verbal de la voz activa.
3) Añadir el participio del verbo principal
Voz activa: John writes the letter
Voz pasiva: The letter is written by John
Voz activa: John wrote the letter
Voz pasiva: The letter was written by John
Voz activa: John has written the letter
Voz pasiva: The letter has been written by John
Voz activa: John is writing the letter
Voz pasiva: The letter is being written by John
Voz activa: John was writing the letter
Voz pasiva: The letter was being written by John
Voz activa: John had written the letter
Voz pasiva: The letter had been written by John