Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global warming
bears because its melting the ice
that they live on so they cant walk that far and its harder to
catch food. Overall, the affect of global warming on plants has been both positive and negative combination of hotter temperatures and strong winds, both of which are results of global warming, tends to speed up the spreading of plants, pollen and seeds. positive and negative A combination of hotter temperatures and strong winds, both of which are results of global warming, tends to speed up the spreading of plants, pollen and seeds.
Many tree species are adapted to particular temperature and moisture conditions. As these conditions change, habitats become unsuitable for saplings to grow, and species attempt to migrate. Because trees are so long-lived, the effects may not be noticeable for many years. Yes because in the antarctic
global warming can make it in
to the amazon.
Global warming can help in
some places global warming helps and in some places
it does not help. Do the impacts vary depending upon how great the temperature changes?