Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the coffee journey
Transcript of the coffee journey
The birthplace of coffee
Soft and Velvety
Paired with Lemon Creme Chocolate
"It has always been, and will always be, about quality. We're passionate about ethically sourcing the finest coffee beans, roasting them with great care and improving the lives of people who grow them, We care deeply about all this; our work is never done."
The last 10 Feet
How will we get there?
1.Learning to make the most of our coffee passports
2.The Beam Around the Belt coffee challenge
Team tasting and knowlege challeneges lead by Shift Leader
3.Featured Barista's Favorite coffee
display with why we love it, a perfect pair, and samples?
Well Balanced and Rich
Paired with milk, dark, and extra dark chocolate (what is the best combination?)
Background and Store Observations
1. We are a store full of new faces,
many of our partners have only completed 1 coffee passport
our exposure to OUR coffee has been minimal
We struggle with talking about our coffees
2. Store partners completed The Amazing Coffee Race
This was used to set a baseline for our teams current coffee knowledge and confidence
3. Our team has a strong understanding and focus of beverage quality
1. To increase all partners coffee knowledge and confidence by the end of this quarter
All partners should be comfortable and confident assisting customers in the coffee selection process, start ro finnish.