Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tsunami
The action of a tsunami will mostly occur in the Pacific Ocean & Indonesia only because the Pacific Rim bordering the ocean has a large amount of active submarine earthquake zones.
Where do they come from ?
Japan, they are caused by the displacement of large amounts of water in the sea.
How will you notice
You will notice the waves approaching the shorelines in a aggressive form then the water may retreat exposing the reefs and fish.
A tsunami, also known as a seismic sea wave, is a series of waves in a water body caused by the displacement of a large volume of water, generally in an ocean or a large lake.
Places are at greater risk if they are less than 25 feet above sea level and within a mile of the shoreline. Drowning is most likely to happen as a death for Tsunami.
Whats a Tsunami ?
The First Tsunami