Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Belgian Congress of Rheumatology 2014
Transcript of Belgian Congress of Rheumatology 2014
Two key lectures:
Vesalius lecture & FWRO/FRSR lecture
1. R. Maini: The history of anti-TNF and beyond.
2. L. Klareskog: Genes and environment: redefining RA
1. W. Van Hul: Skeletal syndromes
2. C. Blanpain: Stem cells and cancer
How to treat
T. Bardin : Gout
7 traditional lectures
1. Uveitis for the rheumatologist (Vancalster or alternative & Vandenbosch)
2. Diagnosis and management of osteonecrosis (Gangji)
3. Biosimilars (Westhovens)
4. Microarrays in clinical practice: personalized medicine? (Lauwerys)
5. Practical aspects of work and leisure in SpA patients (Carron)
6. Biologics in lupus: hope or despair (Houssiau)
7. Cartilage repair: another decade (Luyten
Hands on workshops (registration)
1. Foot problems: R. Westhovens - S. Demits
2. Capillaroscopy: V. Smith
3. Work disability evaluation: X. Janssens
4. BILAG & SLEDAI: F. Houssiau team
2 x Quiz
Ethics & Economy
2 Poster tours
Novel outline - New highlights
Endorsed by a Scientific Committee
Avoid thematic sessions
New interactive sessions and workshops
2 key lectures
Focus on Belgian expertise
Focus on abstracts and posters
Belgian Rheumatology: Year in Review
Translational: M. Hirsch (+ R. Lories)
Clinical: J. Lenaers
(+ C. Ribbens)