Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"Catcher In the Rye"
Transcript of "Catcher In the Rye"
Holden finally realizes that you can't run away from what you are and where you came from, as he tries to run away from home for good and he can't bring himself to do it.
Hello, What's My Name Again?
Holden is broken. He doesn't even know who he is anymore. He doesn't think he fits in anywhere due to the fact that he can't connect with anybody.
Holden didn't know who he was. He didn't really have any specific goals in life, and pretty much floated from one place to the next, almost completely oblivious of the impact he made on others with his reckless attitude.
Escape From Reality
Holden's accusations of false reality could instead be a total loss of contact with reality.
Caught In a Landslide
When you lose that one person in life, the one that is closer to you than any other human being, you lose a peice of yourself forever. It's like having the world as you know it destroyed before your eyes- as Allie slowly wasted away in front of Holden, Holden's world came crashing down.