Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
1. Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. Barack’s parents are Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham. Barack Obama Sr. was from Kenya and Ann Dunham was from Fort Leavenworth.
3. Obama spent most of the early years of his childhood in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced when he was 2. Main Idea Two (Childhood/schooling):
1. Barack attended schools in Indonesia.
2. On 1971 throughout 1979 he attended school in Honolulu. Main Idea Three (Young-adult Years/college/party affiliation):
1. 1979-1981Studied at Occidental College for two years
2. 1981-1983Graduated from Columbia University
3. 1985-1988Obama worked as Director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP)
4. 1988Entered Harvard Law School Main Idea Four (Presidency/NO./Age/ First Lady/Terms/Vice President/Accomplishments/Afterwards):
1. He married Michelle Robinson on 1992.
2. Barack Obama is 47 years old
3.Barack Obama's vice president Joe Biden.
4. Inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States on January 20, 2009. I Hope You Enjoyed This Prezi About Barack Obama!! -.- - Fabiola