Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
P&S Round 1
Transcript of P&S Round 1
l EMOTIONAl SOLUTION!! With an A+ for their final grade. Physical Problem? ~ Where? ~When? ~How? Are the volunteers going to solve their
PHYSICAL PROBLEM!!!!!! Agreeing with Jessica, they presented the racial issue, but remained focused on the students education. Luis felt the presentation could exploit the students privacy. Amanda thought that the emotional experiences in class
were the most important part of the experience. S
s Degrading Ethnic Slurs!!! Different Ethnic Groups!! Jessica wanted to focus on the students education
but also show how their emotions effected class. Contact parents! Option #1 Two Options to deal with Student's Action. Discipline at Home Option #2 Discipline in School Volunteers revised core curriculum. Ethnic Studies Creating Positive environment for ALL!!!! The Volunteers Finished!