Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of confidence 07HarveyW
know better ways to have confidence when presenting. What is confidence The feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust: "we had every confidence in the staff.
Confidence can cause stress while presenting to big groups of people. Self Confidence Self confidence is when somebody has belief in their self and is willing to attempt certain activities there self. What can cause lack of self confidence. .Past experience of failure.
.Negative life experiences growing up.
.Loss of a partner or family member through death.
.Dwelling on unhappy experiences.
.Experiencing too much pressure from other people How lack of confidence affects public speaking.
Another affect is that the person may tend to stutter and forget what to say.