Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geomechanics7 - Site Investigation
Transcript of Geomechanics7 - Site Investigation
What is a site investigation?
What's a desktop study?
What's drilling & sampling?
Types of drilling?
Why conduct a site investigation?
Other in situ tests?
What's involved in any site investigation?
What did we cover last week?
How does it relate to this week?
What's a reconstituted sample?
From Sivakugan & Das (2010)
Standard Penetration Test (SPT)
Cone Penetration Test (CPT)
Vane Shear (shear vane) Test
Plate Load Test
Where are we at?
If you spend more on SI, your chances of cost increases are reduced.