Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
NATIVE AMERICAN BY DEIJAH
Transcript of NATIVE AMERICAN BY DEIJAH
HOPI PEOPLE LIVED IN CLAY HOUSES. THEY GROWED AND HUNTED TOO.THEIR REGION WAS HOT. THEY EAT SQAUSH,BEANS,AND CORN.THEY HAD ALOT OF WEED TO PULL.
THE SEMONLOES TRIBE LIVED IN LONG HOUSES.THEY HAVE ALOT OF TREES. THEY EAT BEANS,SQUASH,CORN,AND BUFFALO.THEY HUNTED AND GROWED.
THE PAWNEE TRIBE LIVE IN LOGDE HOUSES.they region was like daylight.they hunted and growed.they eat buffalo and crops.they did a -lot of farming.
THE NEZ PERCE lived in rivers and valleys.they have alot of rivers.they eat buffalo and fish.there region is sunny.they also hunted.
THEY LIVED IN VILLAGES.THEY HAD ALOT OF FISH AROUND THEM.THEY EAT FISH AS WELL AS THE OTHERS.THEY HUNTED. THERE REGION WAS FOGGY.
THE INUT TRIBE EATS BUFFALO, FISH ,SEAL, WHALES.THEY LIVE IN IGLOOS.THERE REGION IS COLD.THEY HAD ALOT SNOW.