Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MICROELECTRONIC PILL
-Panchineni Indu Priya
Basic Block Diagram
Basic Components of Microelectronic Pill
Range and Accuracy
Use of large components, poor reliability, short lifetimes and low sensitivity make the previous equipment outdated.
Professor Jon Cooper and Dr Erik Johanssen from Glasglow University led to the development of this pill.
It is similar looking like a normal capsule and is 16mm in diameter,55mm long weighing 5grams.
When the pill is swallowed, it travels through the Gastro Intestinal Tract and simultaneously performs in situ physiological analysis.
After completing its analysis, it comes out of the body by natural bowel movement.
It records parameters like temperature, pH, conductivity.
Fig 1 Microelectronic Pill
2.BASIC BLOCK DIAGRAM
Fig 2. Basic Block Diagram
3. BASIC COMPONENTS OF A MICROELECTRONIC PILL
Fig 3. Basic components of a microelectronic pill