Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Hazards of ill-fitting shoes
Transcript of The Hazards of ill-fitting shoes
• Podiatrists found 37% would wear uncomfortable shoes as long as they were fashionable.
• 17% of men admit buying shoes in the wrong size.
• 80% of the women said they suffered foot problems like corns or ingrowing nail
The hazards of
• Some of the side effects of wearing the wrong shoe size would be corns and blisters.
• Corns is thick and hard areas of skin which caused by the constant rubbing and pressure of shoes that don’t fit, on the skin.
• As for blisters it is caused by the friction of the shoe since they are too tight
The Long run effects
• Where shoes that doesn’t fit can cause problems to your growth.
• Shoes that are too short or tight can distorts the structure of our toes, which results in painful joints and ab-normal toe structure.
• Because shoes that are too short and tight can cause ab-normal growth it will also cause circulatory problems too. Resulting in sensations of cold and numbness, vein problems.
Consequences. (n.d.). Retrieved April 24, 2016, from https://www.kinderfuesse.com/english/all_about/consequences
Women risk feet in fashion's name. (2009). Retrieved April 24, 2016, from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8241193.stm
Foot Health Awareness Facts