Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of International Bussniess
Requirements to travel
Factors to consider?
Hofsteds Dimensions Continued
working conditions cont.
requirements to travel
Collective vs Individualism
-everyone with equal rights
-looks toward the future, while not forgetting the past
-Highly supports individualism, taught to think for themselves.
Employees work from nine to five for five days a week
Known to work the most hours
Lunch breaks are about 30 minutes
Frequent Tea Breaks
-Business ethics very similer to canadian norms
What is the difference between, uk chocolate and western chocolate?
Do employees in the Uk work long hours?
-Stay with the usual, not open to change
Roman lighthouse built in the 1st century
St. Peter chaple, built in the 7th century