Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Oprah Winfrey
I am Oprah Winfrey. I am famous because I have my own production company and my very own show. I was born on January 29, 1954 in Kosciusko,Mississippi. When I was younger I was originally called Orpah, but since to grammatical errors on my birth certificate, I am now called Oprah and I think I like Oprah better.When I was younger, I enjoyed watching beauty pageants and hoped one day I could be in one. When I got a little older I moved to Tennessee where I would accomplish some of my dreams.
Some of my accomplishments include, winning miss black Tennessee beauty pageant, and getting degrees in speech, and performing arts. I also became the first black tv news anchor with wtuf-tv. I am unique because I am the first richest african american to have a net worth of 3 billion. I am important because I motivate many people in the world to accomplish their dreams.
- When I have some free time, I like to read.
-At times when I have an hour or two, I like to take my dogs for a walk or work out.
- Most of the time when me my friends are together I like to play golf or tennis with them.
- " The more you praise and celebrate life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
- " Be thankful for what you have ;you'll end up having even more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never have enough,ever."
- " The biggest adventure you can ever take is living the life of your dreams!"
When I was a baby I was raised on my grandmother's farm. I used to help my grandmother with her chores and we'd have fun together. I remember I used to play in potato sacks and have races with my friends with them. I had fun. Even though I wasn't rich like many other people I still enjoyed my life. I was very poor but I was still able to make it into college.
- In 1972,I won miss black Tennessee beauty pageant
-The next year in 1973, I graduated from Tennessee State University with a degree in Speech and Performing Arts
- With my degrees I became first black tv news anchor with wtuf-tv
is my very best friend. We never left each other since the day we met. We always love to do things together, and therefore we are best of friends.
is very important to me. We each other. We are always there for each other.
- I think me and
would be really good friends because we both like to help our country, and we try to do our very best
"If friends disappoint you over and over, that's in large part of your own fault; once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered you need to recognize that and take care of yourself' people aren't going to change if you simply want them to." -Gayle King
" Real friends don't let you down, they help you out." - Stedman Graham