Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Virtual Tour of Palace of Versailles
Transcript of Virtual Tour of Palace of Versailles
Ms. Monique Autrique
November 17, 2010
* "Royalty.nu - French Royal History - Louis XIV, King of France." Royalty.nu - The World of Royalty - History, News, Books. Cinderella., 2010. Web. 16 Nov. 2010. <http://www.royalty.nu/Europe/France/LouisXIV.html>.
* "Denis Berthomier, Mikaël Hautchamp, Direction Du Développement Culturel, Direction De L'information Et De La Communication, Direction Des Relations Extérieures, Irection Administrative, Financière Et Juridique, Mission Stratégies Et Contrôle De Gestion,. "Site Officiel Du Château De Versailles - Château De Versailles." The Hall of Mirrors. Jean-Jacques Aillagon. Web. 16 Nov. 2010. <http://www.chateauversailles.fr/homepage>.
* "Carte Interactive - Interactive Map - Chateau De Versailles." Ace of Versailles History. COPYRIGHTlinkParis, 2010. Web. 16 Nov. 2010. <http://www.chateauversailles.fr/templates/versailles/map/MapMain.php>.
* "Facts on the Palace of Versailles." Paris City Guide for Tourism in Paris, France. Paris Digest, 1997-2010. Web. 16 Nov. 2010. <http://www.parisdigest.com/monument/chateaudeversailles-info.htm>.
* Member of the Castles of the World Network. "Versailles." Castles.org "Castles of the World" Castles of the World, 1995 - 2008. Web. 16 Nov. 2010. <http://www.castles.org/castles/Europe/Western_Europe/France/france6.htm>.
The qualities that king Louis XIV need to have to be able to rule France are; Prestige, means reputation or influence arising from success, achievement, rank, or other favorable attributes. Organization is very important in this case, which means the act or process of organizing things you want to be done well and in order. Also personality, the visible aspect of one`s character as it impresses others. He has his own personality, his own way of thinking , working, expressing, and ruling. A last thing is diplomacy , that means the conduct by government officials of negotiations and other relations between nations. Louis XIV was very careful with other kingdoms to be able to have a good relationship and couldn`t be attack by others and have the support of them. What qualities do you think Louis XIV wanted people to associate with his rule, military strength, wealth, political power, cultural brilliance? Why?